Sew Long for Now,
- What's Happening at the Shop
Friday, 10/15 10-4 Finish It Friday
- Saturday, 10/16 9:30 AM Circle of Friends BOM
- Tuesday, 10/19 1-4 Sewing tote and accessories
- Saturday 10/23 9:30-4 Posh Penelope
- Saturday 10/23 2-5 PM
- Finish It Friday
- Join us for some dedicated sewing time away from the distractions of home!
- Circle of Friends
- 2nd month of this new wallhhanging featuring miniature pieced blocks alternating with wool applique on cotton. Not too late to join-call Mary for details.
- Sewing Tote and Accessories
- Cheryl will show you how to sew a simple tote for your sewing supplies and accessories like a scissor holder and more.
- Posh Penelope
We will show you how to use the Quick Curve Ruler and pattern to make this unique block with curved seams. No pinning makes for fast sewing. Some experience helpful.
- Wine Stroll
- The annual Wine Stroll is schedule Saturday, 10/23 from 2-5 Pm so we will be open late. We will be hosting a winery. Want a free fat quarter? Just ask!
WHAT'S NEW IN THE SHOP?
- A panel for the deer hunter in your life! 36" wide by WOF
- Nature's Finest Battlefield features two bucks ifghting in the wild.
Mary and Cheryl